cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP not stopped listening on port 8111

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is a first for me. Tech refresh to 12.6.2 with brand new server builds for CVP. Installed 12.5.1, 12.6.2, and ES11 and found through netstat -aon that port 8111. I first came across the issue when I tried importing the certificate using the Certificate Uploader Tool. So I completely uninstalled ES11, 12.6.2, and 12.5.1 only to re-install it all. And now, for whatever reason, the CVP servers are not listening on that port again. The only thing I can think of what's I've done post install is delete the old certs and regenerate new, which I've done plenty of times and follow the guide to a tee. Has anyone run into this before?? This is UCCE

2 Replies 2

Hi, this may not help, but there's a defect specifically around CVP 12.5/12.6, and port 8111 not working here. It is for PCCE, so maybe unrelated to your issue, and unfortunately they don't list many details (aside from referring you to another defect) but maybe TAC can share more behind the scenes information about it for the fix? Good luck, hope this helps

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvt60490 

Thanks Bill. Going to open a TAC case and I'll bump this thread back up with the resolution. I'm sure others have ran into this before.