Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX database is not updating

vsharma01111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using Unified Contact Center Express 11.5 and i am running database query using putty. The queries are running fine but the database does not seem to be updating at all.

Can you please advise what could be the reason or what i need to check?

Many thanks

Vikas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Vikas,

The real time snapshot needs to be turned on for this table to be written to. By default, the UCCX sandboxes do not have this configuration turned on. From the CCX Administration page, go to Tools -> Real-time snapshot configuration to turn it on. Below is the documentation for this table.

RtICDStatistics

Database table name: RtICDStatistics

The RtICDStatistics table contains real-time summary statistics about Unified CCX. This table gets updated automatically when real-time snapshot data writing for this table is enabled through the Unified CCX Administration pages (Tools > Real-time snapshot configuration menu option.) The updating frequency is based on the configured data writing interval.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Vikas,

This is very odd indeed! The first thing I'd recommend doing is ending your current reservation and creating a new one to ensure the image is clean, and the issue is consistent.

If you experience this issue with a new reservation then I will try to replicate your issue.

Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for reply. I ended the session and reconnected to it but i am still experiencing the same issue. The database is not updating at all. For example i am trying below tables but nothing is being updated on these tables:

RtICDStatistics,RtCSQsSummary,AgentStateDetail

Thanks

Vikas

Hi Vikas,

Okay, thanks for trying that. I'm working on getting someone with a little more UCCX knowledge to take a look at this!

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi Vikas,

The real time snapshot needs to be turned on for this table to be written to. By default, the UCCX sandboxes do not have this configuration turned on. From the CCX Administration page, go to Tools -> Real-time snapshot configuration to turn it on. Below is the documentation for this table.

RtICDStatistics

Database table name: RtICDStatistics

The RtICDStatistics table contains real-time summary statistics about Unified CCX. This table gets updated automatically when real-time snapshot data writing for this table is enabled through the Unified CCX Administration pages (Tools > Real-time snapshot configuration menu option.) The updating frequency is based on the configured data writing interval.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise,

Its working as expected after turning on the configuration. I did not read the documentation carefully

Kind regards,

Vikas

Hi Vikas,

No worries! I had to look at the documentation myself to verify that it was a configuration. I'm glad that it is working now.

Thanx,

Denise