Views
Helpful
Replies

Rest API Certificate Management Expressway Ver. 14/CUBE

krizvite
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Community,

i would like to ask and get the infromation about the expressway 14. We would like to monitor through API certificates for both server Exp-C and Exp-E. I was not able to find any documentation about this. Is it for the 14 version supported?

I didnt find even some infromation about CUBE.

CUCM supports in the version 14 this option.

Rest API for CUCM: 'https://', hostname, '/platformcom/api/v1/certmgr/config/snapshot/server'

Thank you for your reply!

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately it seems the Certificate Managerment API supports CUCM/IM&P/CUC and CER (see here), but not Expressway as of yet.

I'm not aware of any other mechanism to automate Expressway cert management, other than possibly driving the CLI (with something like Paramiko), i.e. see the xCommand 'domaincerts' CLI command

collins-awoh
Level 1
Level 1

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have specific information about Expressway 14 and its API certificates support. For the latest and most accurate information, especially regarding any updates or releases that may have occurred after January 2022, I recommend checking the official documentation provided by Cisco or contacting Cisco support directly.

To obtain information about Expressway 14 and API certificates, you can follow these steps:

1. Cisco Official Documentation: Check the official Cisco documentation for Expressway. Cisco regularly updates its documentation to provide the latest information on features, APIs, and supported versions.

2. Cisco Support: If you have a Cisco account, you may be able to find information in the support section or open a support case to inquire about the specific details related to Expressway 14 and API certificates.

3. Community Forums: Cisco maintains community forums where users and experts discuss various Cisco products. You might find relevant information or be able to ask specific questions related to Expressway 14 and API certificates.

4. Release Notes: Check the release notes for Expressway 14. Release notes typically provide details about new features, enhancements, and supported APIs.

Regarding CUBE (Cisco Unified Border Element), you may want to check the documentation for the specific version you are interested in. Cisco's documentation library is a valuable resource for technical details related to Cisco products.

Remember to consult the most recent and official documentation as technology and product details can change with updates and new releases.