Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless VPN support on FTD

Hello, 

I have an FTD Device 6.2.3.9 managed by FDM. 

I would like to ask from which version it supports the clientless VPN. 

Thanks and regards, 

Konstantinos

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

When i last saw the roadmap last year, November timeframe, Clientless SSL VPN was not yet committed. There's also a bug opened for this, you can subscribe to it: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf09020/?rfs=iqvred

If you need  fast answer to make a decision, reach out to your Cisco representative and maybe you find some updated info.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

View solution in original post

Hi,
Unfortunately Clientless VPN is not supported on any version of FTD, not even on the latest version 6.5.
This feature is not expected in the upcoming FTD 6.6 either.

If you speak to your Cisco partner they might be able to give you further roadmap details.

HTH

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

When i last saw the roadmap last year, November timeframe, Clientless SSL VPN was not yet committed. There's also a bug opened for this, you can subscribe to it: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvf09020/?rfs=iqvred

If you need  fast answer to make a decision, reach out to your Cisco representative and maybe you find some updated info.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

Hi,
Unfortunately Clientless VPN is not supported on any version of FTD, not even on the latest version 6.5.
This feature is not expected in the upcoming FTD 6.6 either.

If you speak to your Cisco partner they might be able to give you further roadmap details.

HTH

Hello,

Thank you both for your answers.
I have another question
Is there a way to add a second remote access VPN profile?

Regards,
Konstantinos

Hi,

Use the wizard.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

hello @Cristian Matei 

Could you point where this wizard is?

Thanks