cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default Software in ISE appliance 3615

reynaldolopeza
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm new to ISE and the company I work in recently purchased an ISE server 3615

I understand that I can start the initial setup with a Keyboard and a Monitor connected to it the first time, but my question is, if the appliance comes with the ISE Software by default and what version it usually comes with? 

Kind regards,

Reynaldo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

While yes it does depend on what's in the inventory, it will arrive on 2.7 or 3.0  now depending on when it was built and put in to stock. You have a higher possibility of receiving a SNS appliance running 3.0 now. The SNS build process does not follow gold star, they build on what ever is the latest. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on shipment and batch - it will be shipped with 2.0.1 or 2.2

but you need to upgrade to latest version depends time of installation(Gold start) before you put them in to Live network.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

While yes it does depend on what's in the inventory, it will arrive on 2.7 or 3.0  now depending on when it was built and put in to stock. You have a higher possibility of receiving a SNS appliance running 3.0 now. The SNS build process does not follow gold star, they build on what ever is the latest.