cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Juniper NAD xml with redirect profile for ISE Posture

misinsuan2229
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone here has the xml file for Juniper EX switch that has the redirect profile needed also? Or if anyone has docs how to work with redirection on Juniper for ISE Posture?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello All,

Recently I got an opportunity to perform POC with Cisco ISE (2.7 Patch 4) and Juniper EX 2300 switch to perform 802.1x EAP-FAST (machine + user) authentication followed by Posture Assessment on Windows 10 Machines (installed with AnyConnect 4.9 NAM , Posture and compatible compliance module)

I was able to perform all the requirements of client successfully.

Most challenging part of to achieve seamless posture assessment using dynamic URL redirect.

Attaching the document which can guide everyone to configure the same. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mitesh Manwatkar

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please refer my reply here https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/integrating-a-juniper-switch-with-ise-2-3/m-p/3686938/highlight/false#M16534 

If juniper has committed or mentioned that they do support redirection, please post a question in their support forum as well on how they do and what they expect from a RADIUS server. It would help a lot of people over here. Also, AFAIK, they don't support it yet.

Nidhi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Also, please have a look at the juniper profile explained here- https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/juniper-with-ise-2-0-configuration-guide/ta-p/3639809

Thanks,

Nidhi

Hello All,

Recently I got an opportunity to perform POC with Cisco ISE (2.7 Patch 4) and Juniper EX 2300 switch to perform 802.1x EAP-FAST (machine + user) authentication followed by Posture Assessment on Windows 10 Machines (installed with AnyConnect 4.9 NAM , Posture and compatible compliance module)

I was able to perform all the requirements of client successfully.

Most challenging part of to achieve seamless posture assessment using dynamic URL redirect.

Attaching the document which can guide everyone to configure the same. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mitesh Manwatkar

Hi Mitesh,

Please share juniper switch config..