Views
Helpful
Replies

MTBF for Firepower FPR1120 with ASA Image

kurt_faeh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I did spend quite a bit of time searching for the MTBF for the FPR1120 Firewall with the ASA Image but couldn't find it yet.

Does anybody have an idea where to find the MTBF for that device?

Thanks and all the best     kurt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I personally do not think you will find this information. unless otherwise if you reach your cisco local representative they can give you more insight information on this. Vendor (Cisco etc) does not publish those MTBF values of their product Data Sheet because these values can be misleading and misunderstood by client/s.

please do not forget to rate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I personally do not think you will find this information. unless otherwise if you reach your cisco local representative they can give you more insight information on this. Vendor (Cisco etc) does not publish those MTBF values of their product Data Sheet because these values can be misleading and misunderstood by client/s.

please do not forget to rate.

For e.g. Catalyst switches the MTBF is available in the data sheets and it's a key requirement in calculating SLA's and deciding on the underlying design. If needed, I can get it from my local Cisco representative. Just wondering why the approach for the data sheet is different per product line.

kurt_faeh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, thanks for the information    kurt

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card