cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lost/Change DC Directory Administrator Password

tg3859000
Level 1
Level 1

Have a customer running CCM 4.0(2a)sr1 who has totally forgotting their login information for the DC Directory Administrator. I tried using DC Manager with ciscocisco, no avail. Do I have to use the adminutility.exe tool and reset all the CCM passwords or is there another way? I have tried every login name/password combo I can think of.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

Go to regedt32, HKLM>Software>Cisco Systems, Inc.>Directory Configuration and send me the hex value of the MGRPW key. Send it to my email which is in my profile.

Login name should be Directory Manager.

I will send you the password.

-Partha

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

Go to regedt32, HKLM>Software>Cisco Systems, Inc.>Directory Configuration and send me the hex value of the MGRPW key. Send it to my email which is in my profile.

Login name should be Directory Manager.

I will send you the password.

-Partha

Thanks for your quick reply. I have emailed the hex value to you.

Got you reply. Works great.

Thanks for all you help.

Could you help me too please, I can not get in to DC Directory, tried the default password, and our cluster password.

I could not find your email in the profile,

Well I am going to have to add myself to the list. Could you also assist me with my dc directory password recovery?

Hi Mr Pbarman,

I'm writing you because  i have the same predicament of the original post, our communication administrator quit and nobody have the administrator password and i have an user but with some functions restricted, i found this link and i hope you could help me, i have little experience with call manager.

Password:  0C001E1D701F460F430254135D534259

Please Help

Oscar