Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Wireless disconnections WLC 9800-40

sandoval-danny7
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

There are presenting various wirless disconnections with users. The locality has either 3700,3800 and 3900 AP installed. Some cases all three in one locality. I can share one case that presents Run latency of 2464:

sandovaldanny7_0-1714521580672.png

Could there be an bug issue on the older AP model or driver issue or compability problem. Also suffering from short uptime from the AP.

Once i requested for the drivers and bios to be updated on the PC. we did not present any issues.

5 RESPUESTAS 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Short uptime equates to APs crashing or PoE issue(s).  

What firmware is the controller on? 

Hello Leo,

It is 17.9.3 . How can i find more information on AP crashing ?

What is the firmware of the controller?

Hi @sandoval-danny7 

Maybe go for the recommended version will help. I looked for any bug about delay or AP disconnections in your 17.9.3 and I could't find anything about it.

I never see before a 3900 AP, but so far 17.9.5 (recommended version) will be able to support 3700 and 3800 models

Espero que la información haya sido útil y si no tienes más preguntas recuerda cerrar el topic, seleccionando la respuesta como "Respuesta correcta"
**Please rate the answer if this information was useful***
**Por favor si la información fue util marca esta respuesta como correcta**

Hello,

Yes, The 3700 will be replace for the 3800 for an update on the controller and because 3700 is EOS. Sorry I meant Cisco Catalyst 9100.The main issue we present is on the 3700 and 3800.

Thank you for the tip.