Topic: Cisco VNI Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast, 2011-2016
Date / Time: February 24, 9am-10am PST (12-1pm EST)
Join Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) analysts in the #CiscoSPChat TweetChat as they share their findings and answer your mobile questions.
- How fast is global mobile data traffic growing?
- Which regions will grow most quickly and generate the most mobile data traffic?
- What’s the effect of various device/connection types (smartphones, tablets, laptops, and M2M)?
- Will mobile cloud applications be a significant factor in mobile data traffic growth?
- How is 4G adoption changing the mobile landscape?
Questions / Comments?
Please email us at email@example.com Feel free to send us questions before the event if you're unable to attend.
What is a TweetChat?
TweetChats are online conversations held at a pre-arranged date/time between a group of Twitter users. Chats are uniquely identified by pre-defined Twitter hashtag (such as #ciscospchat) to identify the discussion thread. By including this hashtag in each tweet, the conversation can be monitored separate from the larger Twitter conversations.
How Do I Participate?
Alternatively, you can use your favorite Twitter client (such as TweetGrid, TweetDeck) or Twitter Search to follow the chat hashtag #ciscospchat. During the event, you can follow the discussion, contribute questions, and submit your own comments by using the same hashtag.