The Jabber for Everyone offer lets Cisco Unified Communications Manager customers simply and cost effectively make presence and instant messaging (IM) available to all users on all devices. Deploy Jabber IM clients across multiple devices and operating systems, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry, even web applications built using the Jabber SDK. Jabber is a complete unified communications client, providing presence, IM, voice, high definition video, voice messaging, desktop sharing and conferencing so you will be ready to move beyond IM to more advanced collaboration capabilities that can transform your business, like mobile video that can call into TelePresence rooms.
Jabber for Everyone Offer:
• WHO? Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) customers
• COST? There is no additional licensing cost for this offer!
To Learn More About this Offer:
- Read blog by Cisco Senior Vice President, Barry O'Sullivan
- CUSTOMERS: Ask your questions to Cisco product experts and let us know what you think about this offer by replying to this thread below
- PARTNERS: Find out additional details and resources at www.cisco.com/go/jabberforeveryone (must log in with your partner credentials; only open to Cisco partners)
To Learn More About Cisco Jabber:
- Visit Cisco Jabber pages on Cisco.com
- Watch the March 27 Cisco Collaboration Announcements Webcast replay (simple 1-page registration required) to get an overview and see demonstrations of the newly announced Cisco Jabber for Windows and Cisco Jabber for iPad
- Watch the 90-minute Cisco Jabber for Windows Technical Briefing replay (simple 1-page registration required) to learn details about the newly announced Cisco Jabber for Windows (includes an online demonstration)
- Read this white paper: "The New Collaborative Workspace": http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7290/ps11678/white_paper_c11-648762.pdf