We are pleased to announce the release of Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite Core version 2.4.1 for PowerShell Core. Refer Cisco UCS PowerTool Core Suite for PowerShell Core Modules for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC, UCS Central
Cisco UCS PowerTool suite is a set of PowerShell modules for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC and Cisco UCS Central that helps in configuration and management of Cisco UCS domains and solutions.
Key Features in Release 2.4.1
- Support for new features in Cisco IMC Release 3.1(3a)
- Support for new features in Cisco UCSM Release 3.2(3)
- Updated cmdletSet-ImcHuuFirmwareUpdaterwith new parameters.
- Updated catalog rules for M5 Servers.
Key Features in Release 2.3.1
- Support for new features in Cisco IMC Release 3.1(1d)
- Support for new features in Cisco UCS Central Release 2.0(1b)
- Support for new features in Cisco UCSM Release 3.2(1d)
- Updated cmdletAdd-UcsCentralServiceProfileFromTemplateto create Service profile with service profile template
- Added cmdletGet-UcsCentralPolicyUsageto provide support to fetch policy details for any managed object.
Key Features in Release 2.2.1
- Support for new features in Cisco IMC Release 3.0(1c) and 3.0(2b)
- Support to launch the UCS Manager HTML GUI automatic login
- Support to specify the JSON file as input for uploading the hardware profile to HCL Tool
- Support to collect advisories for the hardware profile in HCL Tool cmdlet
- Security enhancement to HCL Tool cmdlets
Your scripts written using PowerTool 1.x will break due to module name changes.
Installer download (from cisco.com):
- Download Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite Version 2.4.1(Requires Cisco.com login)
Module download (from Powershell Gallery):
- Release Notes for Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.x
- Installation and Configuration Guide for Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.x
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Manager PowerTool
- User Guide for Cisco IMC PowerTool
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Central PowerTool
- Cisco UCS PowerTool Scripts Index
We are also on Slack - slack requires registration, but the cisco-ucs-powertool channel on powershell team is open invitation to anyone to register here. Once you join the powershell slack team you can join cisco-ucs-powertool channel here
Internal (Cisco) customers and employees - Contact us at email@example.com@cisco.comfor support questions and firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for roadmap questions and feedback.