Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite version 2.0.2 is available now for download
Cisco UCS PowerTool suite is a set of PowerShell modules for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC and Cisco UCS Central that helps in configuration and management of Cisco UCS domains and solutions.
Key Features in Release 2.0.2
- Support to upgrade from Release 2.0.1
- Enhancements to Get-UcsSoftwareImageList cmdlet:
- Support for -AllReleases switch parameter. This parameter enables to retrieve list of all the available images in cisco.com for the selected device type
- -Version parameter is not supported from this release onwards
Key Features in Release 2.0.1
- Unified installer—Supports unified installer for installing the Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco UCS Central, and Cisco IMC PowerShell modules
- Cmdlets for new features in UCS Manager Release 3.1.1
- Cmdlets for new features in Cisco IMC Release 2.0.9
- Cmdlets for new features in Cisco UCS Central Release 1.4.1
- Cisco.UCS.DesiredStateConfiguration Module which has custom resources for managing Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco IMC using Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration(DSC)
- Cisco UCS core module with cmdlets for features or actions common to all modules
Your scripts written using PowerTool 1.x will break due to module name changes.
- Download Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite Version 2.0.2(Requires Cisco.com login)
- Release Notes for Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.0.2
- Installation and Configuration Guide for Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.0.2
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Manager PowerTool
- User Guide for Cisco IMC PowerTool
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Central PowerTool
- Cisco UCS PowerTool Scripts Index
Internal (Cisco) customers and employees - Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org@cisco.comfor support questions and email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for roadmap questions and feedback.