We are pleased to announce the release of Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite Core version 2.2.1 for PowerShell Core. Refer Cisco UCS PowerTool Core Suite for PowerShell Core Modules for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC, UCS Central
Cisco UCS PowerTool suite is a set of PowerShell modules for Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco IMC and Cisco UCS Central that helps in configuration and management of Cisco UCS domains and solutions.
Key Features in Release 2.3.1
- Support for new features in Cisco IMC Release 3.1(1d)
- Support for new features in Cisco UCS Central Release 2.0(1b)
- Support for new features in Cisco UCSM Release 3.2(1d)
- Updated cmdletAdd-UcsCentralServiceProfileFromTemplateto create Service profile with service profile template
- Added cmdletGet-UcsCentralPolicyUsage to provide support to fetch policy details for any managed object.
Key Features in Release 2.2.1
- Support for new features in Cisco IMC Release 3.0(1c) and 3.0(2b)
- Support to launch the UCS Manager HTML GUI automatic login
- Support to specify the JSON file as input for uploading the hardware profile to HCL Tool
- Support to collect advisories for the hardware profile in HCL Tool cmdlet
- Security enhancement to HCL Tool cmdlets
Key Features in Release 2.1.1
- New cmdlets added to interact with the Cisco UCS Hardware and software Compatibility List (HCL) tool
- Support for new features in UCS Manager Release 3.1(2)
- Support for new features in Cisco IMC Release 2.0(10), and 2.0(13)
- Support for new features in Cisco UCS Central Release 1.5
- Support to launch KVM session using both in-band and out-of-band management IP addresses in UCS Manager PowerTool
- Enhancements to ConvertTo-UcsDSCConfig cmdlet to support reading from the log file and to generate the corresponding configuration
- Support to launch UCS Manager HTML GUI
Your scripts written using PowerTool 1.x will break due to module name changes.
- Download Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite Version 2.3.1(Requires Cisco.com login)
- Release Notes for Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.x
- Installation and Configuration Guide for Cisco UCS PowerTool Suite 2.x
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Manager PowerTool
- User Guide for Cisco IMC PowerTool
- User Guide for Cisco UCS Central PowerTool
- Cisco UCS PowerTool Scripts Index
We are also on Slack - slack requires registration, but the cisco-ucs-powertool channel on powershell team is open invitation to anyone to register here. Once you join the powershell slack team you can join cisco-ucs-powertool channel here
Internal (Cisco) customers and employees - Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org@cisco.comfor support questions and email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for roadmap questions and feedback.