We are pleased to announce the availability of Cisco UCS Integration Pack Suite 1.1.1 release.
Cisco UCS Integration Pack Suite is a unified installer which includes Cisco UCS Manager Integration Pack, and Cisco IMC Integration Pack. It installs the integration packs as plugins on Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. It helps to simplify the server management tasks, such as hardware provisioning, operating system deployment processes on the Cisco UCS B, C, and E series servers.
Key Features in Release 1.1.1
- Unified Installer—Supports to install UCS Manager and Cisco IMC integration packs through unified installer
- Driver Management—Single driver management wizard to download drivers. You can create driver packages for both UCS Manager and Cisco IMC server which are required for OS deployment from the Configuration Manager console.
- Power Policies Configuration—Support to configure Power Restore Policy, Power Cap Configuration, and related Power Profiles (standard and advanced) on the Cisco IMC
- New BIOS attributes from Cisco IMC Release 2.0(4)
- Download firmware bundles from Cisco.com using UCS Manager Integration Pack
- Release Notes of Cisco UCS Integration Pack Suite 1.1.1 release
- Installation and Configuration Guide for Cisco UCS Integration Pack Suite 1.1.1
- Cisco IMC Integration Pack User Guide
External customers - For any queries/feedback on Integration Packs for System Center Configuration Manager, contact Cisco TAC or add a discussion to the Cisco Developed Integrations sub-space on Cisco UCS Communities