ISE Wireless Guest Setup Guide & Wizard (formerly known as ISE Express Wizard) are tools to help you get a Cisco Wireless Controller and ISE up and running in the shortest amount of time. It provides a complete flow on what is necessary for you to make this happen in around 90 min.
For ISE 2.2 use the Secure Access Wizard
- You can use this guide to help you with further setup after you run the ISE Setup For Wireless: HowTo: ISE 2.0 Wireless Guest Setup Guide
This youtube video explains the flow and process
Even though the guide & wizard are focused on greenfield deployments, parts of it can be used to help you with your configuration. The wizard is not meant to take a WLC that is missing an ACL or WLAN setting. We won't be tackling that with these tools.
The guide and wizard help with the following:
- Setup of ISE & WLC from a fresh install
- Running of the WLAN Express wizard to get the WLC to a state ready to run the ISE Wireless Guest Setup Wizard
- Configuration of the WLC & ISE for necessary options
- WLAN configuration for OPEN SSID & RADIUS NAC
- Adding ISE IP address to permit-ace (created by WLAN express wizard)
- Adding a guest redirect ACL
- Adding in ISE as Authentication & Accounting Server
- Basic Portal Customization
- Hotspot, Self-registered or Sponsored Guest Portals
- Guest Location/Timezones
- Active Direct for Sponsor Groups or an internal sponsor
- Final summary and testing of the configuration
The wizard runs on OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11 and Windows 7/8/10.
ISE 2.0/2.1 Guide and Wizard
- Tested with ISE 2.0 and WLC 184.108.40.206
- Wizard works with 2.1, a majority of the guide will also work for 2.1 (some basic UI differences)
- The setup guide (with information on how to use and get the wizard) can be accessed: HowTo: ISE 2.0 Wireless Guest Setup Guide
ISE 1.4 Guide and Wizard
Any new deployments should be on ISE 2.x
- Tested with ISE 1.4 and WLC 220.127.116.11
- The setup guide (with information on how to use and get the wizard) can be accessed: ISE Express Installation Guide for ISE 1.4 for Wireless Guest Access
- TAC will support issues related to ISE.
- Design/config support please reach out to local account/partner or the public ISE community.