You can get view and subscribe to Cisco product defect updates for specific bugs that affect you or your deployment.
- Go to the Cisco Bug Search Tool (BST)
- Enter your Bug ID into the Search For field
Or use the direct URL https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/<BugID>
- Press Enter
- For more details, Cisco Employees can click on the View Bug in CDETS button
After you have found your bug in the Bug Search Tool
- Click on the Notifications button
- Choose your frequency and email address for updates and click Save
- You may view and edit all of your notifications in the Cisco Notification Service
If you are not seeing action on a bug that you desperately want fixed, you must ask the Cisco TAC to Escalate your case to the ISE Escalation team. That is the only way to get attention on it.