Ensuring that applications run at peak efficiency requires effective allocation, configuration, and placement of both applications and the supporting infrastructure. Cisco Workload Optimization Managersafeguards business by reducing risks that arise from application and infrastructure changes. Market-based algorithms cost-effectively match application demand with infrastructure supply to keep pace with fluctuations in the business environment. Detailed, full-stack visibility enables real-time adjustments to resources when demand rises and falls, and allows businesses to maximize both application efficiency and infrastructure performance.
This Instant Demonstration contains the following scenarios:
- Scenario 1: Overview of Workload Optimization Manager User Interface (UI)
- Scenario 2: Create and Run a Plan to Evaluate a Hardware Refresh
- Access Cisco Workload Optimization Manager v1 on Cisco dCloud now!
- Visit the Cisco dCloud Help page for more information and training materials
- To view all available Cisco dCloud demos, visit dcloud.cisco.com
- Contact the Technical Lead or the Business Development Manager for your region