LinuxCon, ContainerCon, CloudOpen and the new Open Community Conference combine under one umbrella name in 2017 - Open Source Summit. Four events in one, Open Source Summit is a technical conference where 2,000+ developers, operators and community leadership professionals convene to collaborate, share information and learn about the latest in open technologies, including Linux, containers, cloud computing and more.
Come learn from Charles Eckel (Cisco DevNet) on Tuesday, October 24 • 16:05 - 17:35
Who Attends Open Source Summit:
- Developers - Software Developers, Programmers, Maintainers and IT Professionals
- Operations - IT Operations Experts, System Administrators, and Chief Architects.
- Business & Legal - Senior Business Executives, Managers, Community Leaders and Legal Counsel
- Plus Students, Media, Analysts and other professionals.
Benefits of Attending Open Source Summit:
- Learn about the newest and most interesting open technologies.
- Get access to leading experts in both formal and informal settings.
- Have fascinating discussions and collaborate with both peers and experts.
- Gain a competitive advantage with innovative open solutions.
Note: Please refer to the registration site for accurate event times.
When and Where
Start Time:10/23/2017 5:00 AM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:10/26/2017 2:00 PM PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:Prague, Czech Republic
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open