Thanks for the video post.
However where to download the Standard Attendant Console from? The standard software library just has the Unified Attendant Consoles not the 10.x ones.
More over, the 10.0 Install and Upgrade guide is a broken link and the 10.5, DOESNT mention where to get the software from!
For some strange reason the link to this document is not working when using Firefox as a browser. We are looking into this issue.
To download the software:
- Go to http://www.cisco.com/go/ac
- Create a login/password for the site (this is independent of your Cisco.com login)
- In the left menu, click "Downloads"
- Select the desired product:
- Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard
- Click the Download button for the latest version
The .zip file includes the Cisco Unified Attendant Console software and links to the product documentation.
Standard installs with a 10 day evaluation license out of the box. This can be extended to 60 days by completing the following steps:
IMPORTANT: It is not technically possible to extend a 60 day evaluation license!!!
- Install the UAC Standard application
- In the UAC Standard application, go to Help > About Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard. Click the Register button.
- Copy the Machine Code (8-character code)
- Go back to http://www.cisco.com/go/ac
- In the left menu, click "Activate Evaluation Software"
- Complete the reseller and customer information screens
- Enter the Machine Code from step 2 into the Registration Code field
- The person going through this registration process will receive via email a license file (.rgf file)
- Copy the .rgf file to the UAC Standard PC
- Go back to UAC Standard's Help > About Cisco Unified Attendant Console Standard, click Register
- Click the File Registration radio button, browse to and upload the .rgf file