You are right CWA + FlexConnect local switching is not supported on wave 2 AP(s) yet.
The BUG you mention is the BUG created to make it work. We are working on this.
You can make it work having that WLAN as centrally switch. The above is not related to vWLC but this is a current limitation in all platforms and wave 2 APs
Rafael - TAC
Thanks please can you clarify this
1. When is the expected date to fix this
2. If we use a hardware WLC will it work in the current scenario
3. You can make it work having that WLAN as centrally switch:- can you elaborate on how this will work
T: +255 222 111 028/22 | M: +255784656507 | Ext: 422
7th Floor, Diamond Plaza, Plot No. 162/38, Mirambo/Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Kenya| Tanzania| Uganda| Rwanda| Zambia
Disclaimer:- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us by writing or electronically. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- There is no ETA for this yet.
- No, The limitation is for FlexConnect AP(s) in local switching, so any WLC is affected
- You need to centrally switch the WLAN to have CWA working
I would suggest for you to work with your account team so they can push on this. I already see 7 other CU looking for the same. So, I think you have a case to have this move quicker.