The Cisco Communities have NOT been affected by the Heartbleed vulnerability. See discussion thread for more detailed information:
My costumer using the folowoing system:
- 1x CUCME - on 2951 ISR router
- 90X 6921 IP phones
- 36 remote officeses
According the following documentation now its possible to integrate Webex Connect with CUCME
The costumer wants the followings:
- make call form WC client
- recive calls from WC cilens
- set up concerece calls from the WC clients
My costumer do no wants the followings:
- Webex MC, EC etc. integrated with WC client
Im aware that Jabber for Windows is the future for IM / CUCME integration but accoring to this forum post it is not possible right now its only on the roadmap:
- can you please send me correct BOM for 100 user for Webex Connect IM only (No Webex MC, EC etc.) for 1 / 2 / 3 years contract?
. what is the MOQ for Webex Connect?
- is it availabe in Hungary?
- any idea when will be Jabber Windows / CCME integratipon ready?
You can purchase WebEx Connect only without the Meeting Centers, this is available on Cisco Global Price list.
For example for 3 years, start with the L-WBX-IM3-NH SKU.
Thanks, very much!
Retrieving data ...