The Cisco Americas Partner Organization would like to personally invite to the April 2017 Enterprise Networking Partner VT, the premier technology event for Cisco Enterprise Networking focused Partner Engineers. This event will provide and equip you with the latest information on Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA), solutions, and products. Presenters will include Product Managers, Technical Marketing Engineers, and Technical Solution Architects. Expected topics will include Routing, Switching, Mobility, APIC-EM, Prime, Networking Automation/Abstraction, Meraki Solutions, Cloud, Analytics, and Threat Defense Solutions.
This event will be held live in San Jose.
Product Updates will be broadcasted for all attendees, while our Competitive Positioning, Executives Panels, Labs / Techtorials will only be available for Live attendees.
We will be restricting the number of attendees to 140 total partner engineers and if you are wait listed, you will be confirmed by March 20, 2017.
Who Should Attend
• Systems Engineers
• Field Engineers
• Practice Leads
Projected Topics to be discussed
• 4 hr ISE techtorial
• New Campus Switching Architecture Announced
• Wireless Portfolio Roadmap
• Switching and Routing roadmap
• Security Solutions (Network as a Sensor, ISE, Network as an Enforcer)
• Cisco Enterprise NFV, IWAN, and Meraki SD-WAN
• Mobility RF best practices
• Orchestration and Management
• Day 2 Monitoring, Prime 3.x, DNA Center, APIC-EM