Views
Helpful
Replies

Technical Deep Dive: Migration to the Webex App

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Technical Deep Dive.png

Join your peers and Webex Experts for an engaging virtual workshop where we will be discussing the Overall Journey, Readiness Preparation and demonstrating the control hub initial setup, Webex app for meeting and calling, how to deploy the app and much more!

Agenda:

• Overview of Final Destination
  • Readiness Review and WebexOne Update
  • Control Hub and Cloud Connected UC Overview & Setup
  • Messaging
  • Meeting
  • Calling
  • Other considerations - Mobile, Devices, VDI, Tools
  • Ask Me Anything Q&A

DannyServantezJr_1-1645230391538.png

Check out our new Community calendar for upcoming events. Some events are TBD, but we welcome you to register ahead of time if you wish.

Response Signature

1 Reply 1

ChrisPalermo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yesss!!!  This is a quality event - and is must-see viewing for anyone fitting one of the following profiles-

• Users of Webex Meetings desktop client looking to understand the why & how for moving to the Webex app
  • Same as above but for users of Jabber
  • Anyone using on-prem CUCM interested in exploring a telephony move to the cloud - even if it's a toe-dip into the pool with Cloud Connected UC (CCUC)

I have the privilege of presenting the Overview of the Final Destination piece and even though I'm in the middle of this stuff on a daily basis, I still learned a mountain of information for the fantastic presenters who followed me with the real meat of the session!