cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC Data Dictionary

padsrini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where can I download the CUC data dictionary for various versions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

we don't publish it separately but I bundle the XML files for all 4 database data dictionaries as part of the Database Explorer application here:

CUDLI

you can explore the DB and have it show the table/column information from the dictionary itself (which is how I use it) and/or you can pop open the XML files yourself (each major version's XML files are stored in the DataDictionary folder under the CUDLI install directory).

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

davidn#
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Padmavathy,

For information about the CUC API, you can check out:

Cisco Unity Connection APIs - DocWiki

With each release, the WSDL, WADL, and schema XSDs are available from the servers: /vmrest/application.wadl, /vmrest/schema, /vmrest/MessageEventService.wsdl

Hope that helps.

David

Hi,

Thanks for the information. But this doesn’t show the data dictionary that defines all the tables and their mappings for the CUC Database.

Regards,

Padmavathy Srinivasan

Tools Engineer

Cloud & Managed Services(CMS)

padsrini@cisco.com<mailto:padsrini@cisco.com>

Phone :919-392-6554

Hi Padmavathy,

Unfortunately, we don't publish the DB data dictionary for CUC.

Regards,

David

we don't publish it separately but I bundle the XML files for all 4 database data dictionaries as part of the Database Explorer application here:

CUDLI

you can explore the DB and have it show the table/column information from the dictionary itself (which is how I use it) and/or you can pop open the XML files yourself (each major version's XML files are stored in the DataDictionary folder under the CUDLI install directory).

Thanks Jeff. Do you have a separate document that describes the DB table/fields?

Is there any plan to make CUCLI available on the MAC?

Regards,

David

the DB tables and fields have descriptions in there - not real easy to find manually (CUDLI pulls that info together for you as you explorer).

No plans to provide a Mac version of CUDLI at this point - 3rd party grid and UI control in there are Windows specific so it'd be quite a job to retool that to build off Mono or the like to make it cross platform.