cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber SDK - Voice & Video. Getting Video Resolution.

Hi,

Is there a way to get the video resolution with cwic?  The API mentions that there's an attribute in the conversation object, but it seems that it's not there.  It's giving me undefined.

What I would like to do is to remove the black area on the video when I resize the browser.  Is it possible to do that?

Thanks,

Russel

4 Replies 4

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have confirmed that this is an issue with the Jabber SDK

Note, that with the recently released v11.7 release there is a completely new rework of the SDK JS library (making it much simpler to understand and use; the pre-v11.7 style API is still supported for backward compatibility).  It appears this new API does not expose the call video resolution at all.

For now the plans for fixing are tentatively targeted at the v11.8 release (no ETA as of yet:)

- Correct the behaviour of the pre-v11.7 style API so that it correctly reports conversation.videoResolution.

- Expose call video resolution in the new-style API and docs.

Thanks for the response!  Is the new Jabber SDK - 11.7, already available for download?

Is there a sample application as well?

The plugin is available on Cisco.com:

https://software.cisco.com/portal/pub/download/portal/select.html?&mdfid=283882159&catid=278875240&softwareid=283995793

The SDK resources (JS libraries, docs, samples) are being published to DevNet now, and should be available shortly...

Will there be an evaluation copy of the Jabber Add-On?