cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some issue on creating a iOS jabber guest demo with objective-c

he.zhou
Level 1
Level 1

I download the JabberGuestSDK-iOS-10.6.11.97, and try to build a demo on iOS. I fellow the step one by one with this:https://developer.cisco.com/site/jabber-guestsdk/learn/tutorials/v10_6_9/#overview. I start with a storyboard. But when I click the button "Video Support", some error message pop up:

JabberGuestSDK[1588:98059] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[UIViewController setServerName:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fcbe2e13c40'

I try to start with a empty project, but when I try to new a viewController like :

CJGuestCallViewController *newView = [[CJGuestCallViewController alloc]init];

I got this error message:

ld: '/Users/***/Project/SampleOfJabber/JabberGuest.framework/JabberGuest(CJGuestCallViewController.o)' does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Did I miss something.

I'm using xcode 8.1. Jabber Guest for iOS - 10.6.11

If more information needed, please let me know.

Any help would be appreciated to solve this issue.

1 Reply 1

he.zhou
Level 1
Level 1

I solve the problem with this:

1. Must have the C++ Standard Library build setting set to libc++ (LLVM C++ standard library with C++11 support).

The issue is gone!