cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CUCM AXL "addGatewaySccpEndpoints"

tsmith054
Level 1
Level 1

I wrote a program a while back to ease the installation process of analog endpoints.  We use SCCP analog endpoints on our IOS gateways.  This program worked fine but it hasn't been used since we upgraded CUCM last.  Our current CUCM version is 12.0.1.22900-11.  This could be coincidence and the error I'm receiving has no relation to the current version.  Here's the problem.  The error I'm sharing below is returned from call manager while trying to run the program.  I can't find any relation to this error and an analog endpoint.  It seems that the mentioned column is part of extension mobility but that's about as much as I can find.  Any ideas or input would be appreciated.  Here is the error -

API =  "addGatewaySccpEndpoints"

RETURN = "Cannot insert a null into column (device.fkmatrix_presence)"

2 Replies 2

tsmith054
Level 1
Level 1

Discovered the problem.  Something must have changed in the latest CUCM version that we're on.  I had to include the below parameter with the UUID of the default presence BLF Presence Group.  This was not required prior to upgrading to V12.0.1.  Hope this helps somebody.  Thanks -

<presenceGroupName uuid="ad243d17-98b4-4118-8feb-5ff2e1b781ac"></presenceGroupName>

Thanks for sharing this fix, got me out of trouble attempting to run addUser via AXL.