cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 9200 Critical process smand fault on rp_0_0 (rc=134)

shlomoi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi yesterday, our switch crashed and I see the following error. We are running version 16.12.4. Is there a bug in the subject?

shlomoi_0-1711367966320.png

Thanks

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvj96495
               Summarizing when you see errors like that , use Bug Search  to get information about it , if available

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks, but I'm not sure it's related to our problem. I forgot to mention that before the hook switch there were a lot of messages 

shlomoi_0-1711374656174.png

Is there a connection between the messages and the fall of the switch?

- Go for the latest advisory software version for your particular  9200 model and check if that can help ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Post the complete output to the following commands: 

sh platform res
sh platform software status con brief