Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA 2.3.3.5 - EoX Status

j.lopezbenito
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I was wondering if you could help me with a query I have regarding the new version of DNA 2.3.3.5.

And it is that, since I updated to this new version in a DNA in production, in the inventory part it shows me a new column of "EoX Status”

cisco1.png

If I put the mouse over the yellow triangle, it shows me the following message:

cisco2.png

Can you please tell me how to accept this contract and allow DNA to scan the devices.

Regards

9 Replies 9

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The can be multiple reasons for this.  But most likely since you just upgraded is that you did not accept the EULA for CX Cloud yet and it will run only once on a weekly basis.

EoX-Scan-info_01.png

Can you please tell me how to accept this contract and allow DNA to scan the devices?? Thank You

EoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_01.pngEoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_02.pngEoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_03.pngEoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_04.pngEoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_05.pngEoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_06.pngEoX_Dashlet--CXcloud_EULA_08.png

Hi. This is the screen I see.

cisco3.png

But it does not let me launch the scan, can it be forced in any way? Thanks

It looks like it already ran.  The EoX is only run once a week and is run by the system.  There is no manual initiation of the scan.  The exception is for the "initial" scan when accepting the EULA and then if there is an actual scan failure.  If there was a scan workflow failure, there would be an option to re-trigger the scan.

You can verify that the scan was run by looking at the Activities / Tasks and filter on "EoX"

EoX-status_01.pngEoX-status_02.pngEoX-status_03.png

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Also, going back to your initial screenshot, you circled the EoX status of "not scanned".  If you hover over the status, it should show you why it was not scanned.  Typically, this is because the device is not supported for this feature.

for example:

MLCN10314: Unified Access Points are currently not supported for identifying EOX alerts.

fgabo1987
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am also having an issue with EoX status (Non-compliant) and I did not want to open a new topic for that (at least for the time being), so that raising m,y question here. I can't get rid of this "non-Comliant status". Everything looks ok, software is th recommended version , I used "Fix All Configuration Compliance issues", I have resyncd the device, I ran compliance Check several times,  but it is still not-Compliant. What do I miss, how can I fix it ? Why am I seeing "Software Non-Compliant" if the Image is Compliant?

fgabo1987_0-1713435664747.png

DNAC ver: 2.3.5.5, I have seen similar problem but at 2.3.5.4 (CSCwh96490 ). Is it possible that I am hitting the same bug with 2.3.5.5 ?

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@fgabo1987 CSCwh96490 didn't get fixed until 2.3.5.6, so you should expect to still see it in 2.3.5.5.  

Hi Preston,

Thanks a million for the info. Then I will wait for 2.3.5.6. Any estimated time of  the new release ?