Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center and Meraki Dashboard

mjrduarte
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the Meraki Dashboard in DNA Center (2.3.5), but I'm running into some issues.
In the "Add Device" screen it asks for "API / Password" in the "HTTP(S)" section.
If I input the API here, I can get the Organization details, but if I click on Validate it gives the error "Invalid credentials for HTTP(S)"
If I add the device anyway, it starts syncing, but at the end it says "Partial Collection Failure" and in the device details says "Unreachable" and "Managed" with "Internal Error" underneath.

In the documentation it states "In the API Key/Password field, enter the API key and password credentials and click the Get Organization details link.", but I don't see where I can input the password credentials.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwi89896

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwi89896

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

mjrduarte
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your help.
In the bug report it says that this problem is fixed on version 2.3.5.6, but this version is not yet available?

- Then you need to engage TAC , on their bug report (Cisco) statements , 

M.

mjrduarte
Level 1
Level 1

I will open a TAC case.
Thank you for your assistance.

- Ok , no problem , perhaps you could give feedback on that (TAC case)  here too , always useful for others to know , 

M.

mjrduarte
Level 1
Level 1

Once I get feedback from TAC, I'll update this thread.