cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA CENTER IMAGE REPOSITORY ERROR NCSW10301

Bahman
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to download a new IOS version through the IMAGE REPOSITORY, but I get the following error:

"NCSW10301: Unable to download the image from cisco.com : Failed to communicate to Cisco.com. Please try again later.."

DNAC current version: 2.3.5.3-70194

Has anyone experienced a similar glitch

Thanks in advance

Bahman

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bahman
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, it seems to be a bug. CSCwe63249

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Bahman
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, it seems to be a bug. CSCwe63249

Updated to 2.3.5.4-70852
Bug seem to still exist.

The problem is with an external provider which is having sporadic issues with APIs that are tied to this feature.  The problem has been escalated and we are working with the teams to get the issue resolved.

Temporary Workarounds:

• if you need a particular image, you can download to their laptop or another device, Then you could manually import to Cisco Catalyst Center.
  • You have another device with the necessary image in flash. Copy the image from the device to internal server. Then import the image to Cisco Catalyst Center from internal server.

Frank S
Level 1
Level 1

Just wanted to stick my 2 cents in. I am as well, recieving this error. Started a while back, just neglected to pursue it due to the "workaround". But it's effecting other items as well, KGV doesn't download either, but guess what? You can do that manually as well. With TAC, we did notice my Trustpool is empty. and there doesn't seem to be a good way to download the entire bundle, as it only accepts single certs, ie: cer/etc..

Quick edit, I was on various versions... and currently on 2.3.5.4 with the same error

pwtn
Level 1
Level 1

2.3.5.5-70026 bug still present.

Cannot download IOS images. Cannot download KGV file.

PWTN,

Your symptoms seem like you would need to update the trustpool bundle since there is a new update.

An example:

Cisco-PKI-Trustpool-Updates_01.png

Go to:

Settings / Trust & Privacy / Trustpool

If there is an Informational Banner with

"A new Cisco PKI trustpool certificate bundle is available. Update trustpool on controller now"

** Click "Update trustpool on controller now"

Successfully updated.

Once updated, re-try your work task….

Thanks Tomas, updating the trustpool seems to have done the trick:

pwtn_0-1707297474883.png