cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center inventory error - NCIM12024:

Neteng123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we encountered this error after we discovered the device on the dna center. We tried to resync the device, but the same error appeared. If you have any tips on how to make this work i will appreciate it.

Internal Error : NCIM12024: All information from the device could not be collected successfully or the inventory collection for this device has not yet started. It may be a temporary problem that will resolve automatically. Resync the device, if that does not resolve the problem, please contact Cisco TAC

5 Replies 5

Hello!

Seems like it could be a bug. Which switch are you trying to add? Which version of DNAC are you using? Ive seen a similar error on Cisco DNA Center 2.2.2.3.

BR

****Kindly rate all useful posts*****

Neteng123
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to discover N9K-C93180YC-FX with version nxos64-cs.10.2.5.M.bin, but it is showing the error

Did you get this resolved? I'm getting the same issue with a C93180YC-FX3 (nxos64-cs.10.2.6.M.bin) with DNA Center 2.3.5.5

Thanks

Andy

Found that the C93180YC-FX3 model isn't currently supported in DNAC. There is an enhancement request for this support to be added:

https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwi47747

falnaffar
Level 1
Level 1

change device role to core for  N9K-C93180YC-FX  under inventory tab in dnac and re-sync the device