cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Center / SD-Access CVD

casanavep
Level 3
Level 3

Can we expect a usable CVD and/or deployment guide for an SD-Access LAN via DNA center?  The current CVD is 30 pages as opposed to the ISE CVD with is ~170 pages.  Add to that, current CVD has no quantifiable steps to accomplishing anything.  It simply is a higharchial overview of components, like an expanded data sheet. 

Maybe this is an easier way to put it; DNA center is stated to finally be the single pain of glass for deploying and troubleshooting our SD-Access based sites.  Where is the single document that walks us through how to accomplish it?  I am excited, so help me turn my excitement into something that can be shown off.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

casanavep
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks for the replies.  At the time of this initial post the Deployment part of the guides did not yet exist, which was my concern.  the guide has since posted in April, which did not exist in March, as linked in your replies.   

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nitekum5
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

casanavep
Level 3
Level 3

Thanks for the replies.  At the time of this initial post the Deployment part of the guides did not yet exist, which was my concern.  the guide has since posted in April, which did not exist in March, as linked in your replies.