Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE server Integration fails -The ISE credentials provided are invalid

dal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi.

The integration between DNAC and ISE has stopped working at some point. Don't exactly know when, but it has worked fine before.

It claims that The ISE credentials provided are invalid. But if I use the same credentials to log into ISE directly in the ISE web interface, they work just fine.

The credentials are also the same in both web gui and cli. Both work fine when used directly

What could cause this? And where do I start looking for logs etc?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dal
Level 3
Level 3

I generated a new username / password in both ISE GUI and ISE CLI and that worked fine.

I wonder why. Maybe the password was to complex on the former user?

Either way, it is resolved now

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this bug report could be applicable : https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvt27360

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi.

Don't think so since we are running DNAC Version 2.3.3.6-70045, and the issue should be fixed there.
We are also running ISE v2.7 (patch8)

- Try examining the mentioned network-design-service log(s) anyway , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

dal
Level 3
Level 3

I generated a new username / password in both ISE GUI and ISE CLI and that worked fine.

I wonder why. Maybe the password was to complex on the former user?

Either way, it is resolved now