cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to download CML personal

Nonfortunate
Level 1
Level 1

My order number is Order#...6044. I am unable to download CML personal. I purchased this lab on Saturday. I keep getting 503 errors or blank screens. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ramblin Tech
Spotlight
Spotlight

This may not be applicable to your situation, butā€¦ make sure you are attempting your CML-Personal download through your Cisco Learning Store account and not through Software Central (which is for CML-Enterprise). That is, login through the link to learningnetwork.cisco.com sent to you with the confirmation of your purchase, and not through your cisco.com creds. 

Disclaimer: I am long in CSCO

View solution in original post

If clearing your browser cache does not fix the issue, open a case with Cisco Learning Store TAC.

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/modeling-labs/#!faq/installation-questions

12. Why am I unable to download CML-Personal installation files after purchasing CML-Personal?

When you purchase CML-Personal, you should receive an email from the Cisco Learning Network store with links to key CML resources. Make sure that you're using the Download button on your My Account Page to access the CML installation files. See also Downloading Files for CML Installation.

First time users may experience issues with downloading CML because of problems with your CCO profile. Make sure your CCO profile is complete. Be sure to update the Company information in your CCO profile. If you do not work for a company (e.g., you're a student), you can provide your home address or your school address as your company address.

Once you update your CCO profile, clear your browser cache or switch to a different web browser. Try the download again.

If completing your CCO profile and clearing the browser cache does not help, then open a support case with the Cisco Learning Network (CLN) Store TAC. Only the CLN Store TAC can help you with problems related to your CML-Personal order or downloading CML-Personal. That is the only support team that has visibility into orders placed on the Cisco Learning Network store.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ramblin Tech
Spotlight
Spotlight

This may not be applicable to your situation, butā€¦ make sure you are attempting your CML-Personal download through your Cisco Learning Store account and not through Software Central (which is for CML-Enterprise). That is, login through the link to learningnetwork.cisco.com sent to you with the confirmation of your purchase, and not through your cisco.com creds. 

Thank you for providing an option I could use but no I am still having difficulty.

If clearing your browser cache does not fix the issue, open a case with Cisco Learning Store TAC.

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/modeling-labs/#!faq/installation-questions

12. Why am I unable to download CML-Personal installation files after purchasing CML-Personal?

When you purchase CML-Personal, you should receive an email from the Cisco Learning Network store with links to key CML resources. Make sure that you're using the Download button on your My Account Page to access the CML installation files. See also Downloading Files for CML Installation.

First time users may experience issues with downloading CML because of problems with your CCO profile. Make sure your CCO profile is complete. Be sure to update the Company information in your CCO profile. If you do not work for a company (e.g., you're a student), you can provide your home address or your school address as your company address.

Once you update your CCO profile, clear your browser cache or switch to a different web browser. Try the download again.

If completing your CCO profile and clearing the browser cache does not help, then open a support case with the Cisco Learning Network (CLN) Store TAC. Only the CLN Store TAC can help you with problems related to your CML-Personal order or downloading CML-Personal. That is the only support team that has visibility into orders placed on the Cisco Learning Network store.