cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cryptographic URL

shady730
Level 1
Level 1

Will the CreateEvent response in the XML API be updated to show the new Cryptographic URL?

5 Replies 5

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

CreateEvent response will contain updated link in response after key update.

When will be the key update because I'm currently using the old links, Do you think that the old links will no longer be working in the future or should i keep using them in my code.

Hello,

The old links will stop working after a grace period. The change may have been made already, but your WebEx account manager can provide the schedule for your site. Likewise, if you are getting email notifications that you scheduled/updated an event, you could just update the event with no changes and get the updated email with updated links.

We see the new link in the e-mail notifications, but we do NOT see the new link in the XML API response after creating the Event.  When will the API be updated?

Hello,

CreateEvent should not be returning event links in the response. This feature is not planned at this time. A feature request can be submitted if it is needed. The session key will not be affected by the cryptographic update.