cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extracting arf content from NBRStorageService.downloadNBRStorageFile response

manojasela
Level 1
Level 1

hi i am using a c# client .I manage to get the storage access ticket and got a  web response using NBRStorageService.downloadNBRStorageFile.How to extract arf content from the response and save it to a local folder because there are two files a text file and arf content encoded as binary. If i save whole content as a arf file and open it will displays a message saying file format is not valid choose *.arf file. Are there any better way to do that?

many thanks.

4 Replies 4

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The response for this command is in a multipart HTTP transaction. You should be able to find sample code for multipart parsing in C#. I do not have any sample code or tutorials to share for this, but you will need to save just the ARF part's binary data as the arf file.

manojasela
Level 1
Level 1

hi thank you so much for your quick reply we manage to download a arf file using HttpContentMultipartExtentions Methods.

Hi Manoj,

Could you please share sample code in C# , to download a arf file using HttpContentMultipartExtentions Methods.

I am trying the same but getting errors.

Or could you please provide me reference link.

Hi Manoj,

I have built a PHP package for NBR API. Please visit this URL for more information GitHub - rsathishtechit/webex: PHP WebEx package for XML and NBR API's.

Let me know if you need any help on this.