Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I disable JOIN NOW Form for Event Attendee

shady730
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I used CreateMeetingAttendee XML API to create Event Attendee and I disabled Event Registration when i created the Event, And I used GetjoinurlMeeting for getting the attendee link to join the Event, but when the attendee pressed the link, the page asked him to enter his firstname,lastname and email so he entered different data than the data which i enrolled with before, when i called "LsteventattendeeHistory" to get attendee list, the list came with attendee join data so right now it's hard for me to connect the attendee with the enrolled attendee in my database especially that LsteventattendeeHistory didn't return attendee Id or resgiterId.

Please Advise

1 Reply 1

jaydem
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shady

You would need to pass in all required parameters in order for the GetjoinurlMeeting.  Otherwise the URL generated will only fill in the parameters passed in the request and will prompt the user for the remaining information.  For example, if the Event requires name/email/password and you only pass name/email in GetjoinurlMeeting, the generated link will only contain the name/email.  You could also use URL API (m.php?AT=JE - see page 2-175 of the URL API WBS 27 Reference Guide) to construct your join links.

Regards,

Jayde