cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Regarding Sharing Option in WebEx

DevGuru1993
Level 1
Level 1

I had created meeting using XML API in the web ex demo site. When that meeting started only the HOST is able to share the the file,desktop etc.. No attendee's can able to share anything is there is any option available in the XML API to make the Sharing option available to attendee also.

Note: I had enabled all sharing through ENABLE OPTIONS XML API TAG in create meeting XML request.

Please anyone got any idea about this issue help me!!!!!!!.

3 Replies 3

jaydem
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guruprasath,

The expected product design is that the presenter (which by default is generally the host) is the only one that can share since they have the presenter ball/role.  If a participant needs to share something then the presenter role must be passed to them inside the meeting.  There is no way to enable sharing for everyone via the WebEx base product or APIs.

Regards,

Jayde

Hi Jayde,

I think there is one way in CWMS settings > Meetings where you can just enable "Anyone can present in the meeting". Then you can just check the participants privileges.

Emerson Telan

Thanks info Emerson.  Unfortunately our WebEx APIs would not be applicable to CWMS and would only work with the "classic" WebEx meeting services.

Regards,

Jayde