cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow Control of Device from CTI - Change for all

louise182
Level 1
Level 1

I have a large number of end users who need the checkbox selected for 'Allow Control of Device from CTI'.

I've tried importing with the username, the primary extension and default profile separately to identify the user but all come back with the same errors:

Warning :

LDAP Sync status is enabled.Some fields cannot be updated.

2020 User does not exist.

I'm only wanting to update the control of device from CTI tickbox, what field can I use to match it that isn't affected by LDAP (default profile isn't)?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

I think, normal a file with a column for userid and another column for the setting for the tickbox should be enough in the import file.

But if you don't care, on which user to set it, you just can bulk update the users via query in CCMadmin.
Bulk Administration --> Users --> Update Users --> Query --> Find every user --> Next --> Check both tickboxes for "Allow Control of Device from CTI"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

I think, normal a file with a column for userid and another column for the setting for the tickbox should be enough in the import file.

But if you don't care, on which user to set it, you just can bulk update the users via query in CCMadmin.
Bulk Administration --> Users --> Update Users --> Query --> Find every user --> Next --> Check both tickboxes for "Allow Control of Device from CTI"

Thank you! I'd never used a query like that before, saved me so much time