cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bought NFR Kit - never received anything and now the store is down

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

If this weren't Cisco, I'd have done a chargeback immediately as this is hella fishy. Bought an NFR Kit 14 3 weeks ago. Except, this time around, except for the charge to my credit card, nothing. Order shows up in my account, and all I find is it may take 48h for the order to go through. Okay.. weird, but okay. Now I've been busy with other things, and around comes the time of the month where I claw back the money from my employer. They need a bill, so I wanted to login to my account again and get something on paper - but the website is no longer online. 

https://ciscosoftware.mediuscorp.com/collaboration/partner-demo-lab-and-training-bundle-12-x-nfr-r-csr12-x-k9-nfr

goes to ping-prod.mediuscorp.com which gives no response.

Checked my inbox, did not receive anything in between the order and today, either. So, I paid, got nothing and the store is down. It's time to call the fraud department, right?

3 Replies 3

simacek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I´m facing the similar issue. Our company as Cisco Solution Partner (now Select Partner) have been using „Cisco Collaboration Partner Demo, Lab and Training Bundle“ for testlab use and for training. 

We always order new versions through Cisco Marketplace Medius eshop. Now when we are ready to order version 14 there is a problem with SSL certificate on their web portal. The url is: https://ciscosoftware.mediuscorp.com/collaboration/demo-lab-training-bundle-14-x-nfr-r-csr14x-k9-dlt

I e-mailed them and they responsed they are working on fixing it. But the e-shop portal is still not accessible. They adviced to send money and info about our company. But this sound strange to me. Is Medius company still oficial Cisco partner for selling this SW Bundle? Is there any alternative way to get this package?

Alex Zamfir
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know this as well. We used to buy those kits for training our engineers. Are they still available? The Medius website is down, and I cannot find a way to purchase those. Can someone from Cisco let us know what's happening?

ctohang99
Level 1
Level 1

I experienced the same, purchased 'NFR v12" kit last year, not response on SWSS activation. never received any response, even "call".

Reported website issue, never response.

Cisco and this **bleep** vendor don't care about customer experience and customer satisfaction. It is a shame