Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer After Hours- Specific Date

Vitor Salles
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've an IT team with 15 guys and all of them will works after hours in a specific day of the Month to support our company. Is possible to schedule call transfer after hours by a specific date (Calendar), and not by week days (monday, Tuesdat, Wed, etc)? Because, for exemplo, the guy that works on this monday, won't be same the will work next monday.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

I would use an incrementing loop statement.

If i ==1 then go to after hours support number 1

if i ==2 then go to after hours support number 2

The loop back to 1 after you reached 15

But anytime someone shifts their day, someone is replaced or changes a phone number you are going to have to update the script or at least variables in the script.

Might be easier to send all after hour calls to a voicemail, which sends the notification to all after hours support folks, then whoever is on call is responsible for monitoring it.

@Vitor Sallesit is hard to give you some recommendations if the system behind is unknown. But here are some tips that might be useful.  All approaches require some development:

• the transfer schedule should be kept in DB or in an external system where it would be easily updatable by users (quick changes, etc).
  • once you have the system selected to store those information then you can:
    •  if you have only CUCM you could use External Call Control Feature to manage the transfers. In general, you create a route pattern on which you apply the ECC Profile. When the call is routed and lands on this route pattern, CUCM will make a REST call to an external system. As a response, you may send the divert request to a specific number that will be pulled from a scheduling system. Here is the link to the description of this feature: (Link) 
    • if you have UCCX/UCCE/PCCE then this is a matter of scripting - you can create an integration within a routing script (in UCCE/PCCE it probably will be a CVP VXML script) which would divert a call to a required number.
Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

What type of call control platform are you using ?

Response Signature

Vitor Salles
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys, 

I'm using CUCM and CUC 11.x

PTS
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi 

If you are open to 3rd party solutions we can deliver an application for your requirement.

You can write with your requirement to info@parsec-tech.com

www-parsec-tech.com