Views
Helpful
Replies

Chat Rooms Tab on Jabber 11.x

abdul rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a test lab setup for IM and Presence 11.x. The cluster has two servers (imp1 and imp2). And I have 4 users. 2 users are assigned to the first server in the Subcluster, and other 2 users are assigned to the second server.

1.png

I have enabled the Persistent Chat. Using Postgre SQL 9.4

2.png

3.png

4.png

PROBEM

When I login to the Jabber Client (exactly 10.6.0 build  52330) as islam or mbrown(users assigned to the first node) get the Chat Room Tab (Client Option is already added to the jabber-config.xm file to enable persistent chat). But for other users arasheed and jthomas (users assigned to the second server. using the same client version) it is not available the Chat Rooms Tab. Please Help.

5.png6.png

7.png8.png

Please Help

Regards

Abdul Rasheed

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Abdul,

I found some information in the Jabber for Windows 11 release notes that might help you. Look at the note that pertains to Presence under the subheading New and Changed Features in Release 11.

Cisco Jabber for Windows 11.0.x and 11.1.x Release Notes - Cisco

I also recommend that you post this to the Cisco Support Community for additional feedback and information.

Cisco Support Community

Thank you for participating in the Community. I hope this helps with your issue.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Thank You Kelli..

Thanks for your support. I fixed the problem. There was some issues with database (postgre SQL). Only on the database of the second server. I Recreate the entire database to fix the problem....

Regards

Abdul Rasheed