Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco jabber not integrated with iOS 10

amr_saudi99
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

After upgrading to iOS 10 I found out that jabber is not integrated the same way that Cisco spark is ..

when cisco jabber team will be integrated?? I believe that Cisco collaboration team is now very very focused on spark but less focus on Cisco jabber.. 

we can see that with each collaboration keynote or seminars from Cisco.. 

hope me that we can get the jabber integrated very soon with iOS 10 same as Cisco spark 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you want to get roadmap information for a product, that is not something that can be discussed at CSC as that is NDA, at the very least, you would need to be posting this in the partner community, or asking this via your SE/AM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Nirmal Issac
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Could you confirm what exactly you mean by " jabber integrated very soon with iOS 10 same as Cisco spark ". Is there any feature which does not work, or is there any accessibility issues?.

A description will help us in further helping you with the query.

Regards

Nirmal Issac

Hi,

if you saw the Cisco spark app with iOS 10 in he iPad or iPhone you will that the app is integrated with the phone app.. so when you get a call on spark the incoming call will be as it's normal call coming to the iPhone.. 

however using the Cisco jabber when u get a call on it you will get small pop up notification that you have a call, not as the spark which is fully integrated with the phone app.. 

hope that you got what I mean. 

If you want to get roadmap information for a product, that is not something that can be discussed at CSC as that is NDA, at the very least, you would need to be posting this in the partner community, or asking this via your SE/AM.

HTH

java

i am just talking about the jabber ... not a road map or anything .. i am asking if the jabber going to have an integrated support in iOS 10 as Spark or not .. 

And that is a roadmap question, anything you ask if a product will do/have in the future, is a roadmap question, and roadmap information can be shared, but it requires an NDA, and cannot be shared on a public forum as CSC

HTH

java

where should we ask this please since we are a partner? 

but regarding this, i heard a cisco seminar where it says Jabber will be integrated with iOS 10 same as Cisco Spark, however when i installed iOS 10 the jabber not integrated. so my question is this issue with me only or Jabber is NOT integrated with iOS 10??