cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Support Field for Jabber BOT (Android) devices available?

Hendrik Schraa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

In recent device pack upgrades for CUCM 10.x/11.x we have seen the introduction of the "Cisco Support Field" for TCT, TAB & CSF devices, however, i still seem to be missing this for the BOT (Android) devices; does anybody know if this is already available and therefore i need to review my device packages? Or is this still absent? And if so, do we know if this will be introduced anytime soon?

Your input is much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hendrik Schraa
Level 1
Level 1

After having reapplied the COP files from Cisco download (v.11.5 lists the most recent COP files i was able to find), the Cisco Support Field has returned to the product specific configuration layout on the device overview.

My sequence:

1) general device pack

2) install android/tablet specific COP files

I seem to remember from past experiences that the other way around might result in not having this field)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hendrik Schraa
Level 1
Level 1

After having reapplied the COP files from Cisco download (v.11.5 lists the most recent COP files i was able to find), the Cisco Support Field has returned to the product specific configuration layout on the device overview.

My sequence:

1) general device pack

2) install android/tablet specific COP files

I seem to remember from past experiences that the other way around might result in not having this field)

I tried this same process but the BOT device still does not show the Cisco Support Field. I installed the latest Device Pack then performed a reload on the cluster. Checked BOT device and Cisco Support Field was not present. I installed latest Tablet/Android cop file. Verified Cisco Support Field was not present. Performed a reload of the cluster again....still not showing up. Anyone have any other ideas? I have engaged TAC but thought I would see if anyone else has had this issue.

I'm having the same problem. I have CM 11.0.2 and try to upload the COP files for cmterm-jabbertablet-install-151020.k3.cop.sgn and cmterm-jabbertablet-install-141122.k3.cop.sgn and the field still does not appear. Anyone found a solution to this problem?

Joaquin,

I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community for more information and feedback. You may also want to open a case with TAC to see if this is a known issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

I hope this helps,

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities