Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.0 - Administration Site not accessible

kvallis01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

Wondering if anyone has encountered an issue where the CWMS 2.0 administration site becomes suddenly inaccessible? So far, this has happened to me twice in the last week, and the only way I've found to resolve is to reboot the WMS VM. The user portal and meeting all appear to work normally though.

4 Replies 4

bvanturn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've seen this a few times in the past but recently not any more. I don't have a defect that can be linked to this. You could always consider updating to the latest version to benefit from all the fixes that have been provided. Maintenance releases for 2.0 can be found here. You can als update to 2.6 however beware this changes the licensing model (it is free though). For that you have to update first to 2.0MR9 if you are not on that already.

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

What is the exact version of your CWMS system?

What is the size of your deployment?

Do you have HA?

-Dejan

Hi, 

We have HF1 for 2.0 MR9 available through TAC only  which has some defects resolved that might result in such symptoms, but without the logs and investigation, we can't be 100% sure update to 2.0 MR9 HF1 would resolve the issue. Still it is a minor update that doesn't cause any changes in feature set (compared to 2.5/2.6 update), so you may want to consider this.

If you would like to update to 2.5/2.6, please ensure to read the RELEASE NOTES in detail, so you are not surprised with licensing model change, SSL configuration changes and similar.

Kind regards,

-Dejan