Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubts related with Jabber for Windows.

Greetings,

I have a CUCM 8.6 Cluster integrated with CUP 8.5 and all CUPC´s is working fine.

So, I´m testing the Jabber for windows and certanly he is more light and fast than the CUPC 8.5.

But I saw some things different in the client configuration, things like Accout > Tele Services ....

Someone can explain what is that ? I try to put my AD credentials without sucess

I can login in jabber normally with my credentials, using the CSF .... but when I do my login, some erros are showed and I can´t find nothing related yet.

I´m attaching some images to a better understand.

I believe that I have some configurations to do before start the tests with Jabber for Windows with my company, but the question is: We need to perform an upgrade in my CUP Server to all cool things of Jabber be available ?

Regards,

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content).

Leonardo Oliveira
1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Inoliveria,

This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts.  I recommend you post this and future technical support questions to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community