cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic Outbound Hunt Group possibilities ?

leonardjam1
Level 1
Level 1

I've been asked to make simultaneous outbound calls to 4-10 cell phones from our Cisco phone system (UCM 12.5...soon to be 15) then route the first answered call, preferably into a Contact Center IVR then to a person. All subsequent answers to the call would route to an announcement that they missed the opportunity.  The destination cell phones will be different at each time and would be made available via API/webhook.

This is to support a "first answer gets the business" type of process.

- I initially looked at the Outbound Option (we have CCE 12.5) but have found it's difficult to ensure the dialer dials all lines simultaneously.  Additionally, it presents issues in routing the first answered call in one fashion vs the subsequent answers.

-I'm evaluating a Hunt Group in UCM where we provision, on the fly, RDP with the target cell TNs.  This makes routing the answered call a little tough as we'd have to do a transfer on answer but not impossible.

**Anyone use software/script driven endpoints that can be coded to operate in hunt group fashion?  Long shot but a possibility.

Just throwing this out to this community for any possible ideas.  Thanks!

0 Replies 0