Views
Helpful
Replies

Export users from webex on-premises to webex cloud

thiago.rocha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys!

I'have a question about the migrate from webex on-premises to webex cloud, someone could help me, please?

The export from webex on-premises have 142 coluns with all information about the local users.

But on the webex cloud, have only 14 coluns, and any information too.

I'm needing export all users from webex on-premises to cloud with the same information, attempting all modules of the webex, Meeting Center, Event Center, Support Center, Training Center and My WebEx.

Someone could inform if this migration is possible?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Thiago Rocha

+55 (11) 3573.7170

+55 (11) 993 633 957

2 Replies 2

John Tansey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, definitely possible though I would prefer if you'd link to AD and do an export/import into WebEx/SaaS if not do an SSO integration into WebEx SaaS/Cloud.

But if you must export from CWMS and import into WebEx/SaaS we have guides available regarding the user/var structure

https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-2489

Any extraneous fields would be trimmed not listed in the WebEx SaaS guide linked above. Hopefully one of my colleagues can also offer more advice on the CWMS format.

If it were me I would create [1] user on the WebEx/SaaS side, export it, and line it up with your CWMS export sheet and see which variables are equivalent.

Hope this helps, this can be done but will require substantial manual intervention.

Ideally perform this operation from AD directly would be my recommendation.

~Joe Tansey

Response Signature

Hello Joe,

Thank you very much for your help.

I'm studing this option in my scenario, with AD LDS too, but isn't possible now.

Really is the better option the integration with AD.

Was performed a test to importing from CSV file and is working fine!

Have a nice week!

Best Regards,

Thiago Rocha