cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I get spark endpoints to integrate with webex. My customer wants to launch webex from his spark video end point.

How do I get spark endpoints to integrate with webex.  My customer wants to launch webex from his spark video end point

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Today you can use proximity to launch WebEx from your mobile device

Spark client on pc can use desk phone control too for spark reg endpoint

In the future you will be able to do one button to push on the endpoint when you use @webex but today that only works if you use @spark which isn’t the same as a WebEx meeting

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

also note that Spark endpoints can make SIP video calls

so you can also dial the Video address of a Webex Meeting to join or start the meeting

if you are the host of the meeting, you need to provide Host PIN (from your Spark endpoint) and start your webex meeting 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Today you can use proximity to launch WebEx from your mobile device

Spark client on pc can use desk phone control too for spark reg endpoint

In the future you will be able to do one button to push on the endpoint when you use @webex but today that only works if you use @spark which isn’t the same as a WebEx meeting

Thanks

Srini

Thank You

also note that Spark endpoints can make SIP video calls

so you can also dial the Video address of a Webex Meeting to join or start the meeting

if you are the host of the meeting, you need to provide Host PIN (from your Spark endpoint) and start your webex meeting