cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber chat hunt group

Katebank1
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to use Jabber as a click to chat tool for an IT support team.  Is it possible to setup a group that all chat requests go to that would allow individual agents to 'pick up' the chat?  The chat itself would be a single user to user, not a group chat.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Assuming you mean Jabber with CUCM and IM&P, no such out of the box feature, I'm unsure if UCCX or UCCE offer such feature, you're basically asking for an IM contact center, instead of calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not completely sure what you want, if it's a simple user to user chat, simply click on the name of the user to do so, if not, you'll need to elaborate and provide an example of exactly what you want to achieve.

HTH

java

I would like an individual customer to initiate a chat to a group such as 'IT support'. I would then have a group of users which represent IT Support. Whichever IT support person is free would pick up the chat request and IM with the customer individually.  I hope this makes sense.  Thx

Assuming you mean Jabber with CUCM and IM&P, no such out of the box feature, I'm unsure if UCCX or UCCE offer such feature, you're basically asking for an IM contact center, instead of calls.

HTH

java